Monday, June 17, 2013

Crowstoes Maia

Crowstoes Maia is a warm purple-gold duochrome that shows a hint of green at times. This is one that can be worn alone in 2-3 coats depending on your application.


It's not the most exciting color, but it sure is pretty! I do want to point out that those bubble-looking bits in the polish are NOT bubbles, but larger shimmer flecks. I dig the mix of fine shimmer with bigger flecks. 


You can see a tiny bit of the shift peeking out here.


And here it is!


And here's the green:


Is this cool or what? 

When I put this on, I immediately thought of two polishes: Zoya Valerie and Sephora Pantone Violet Quartz. Fortunately, I actually have those! So you will see those soon in my comparison post.

Have you tried Maia? Thoughts?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great week!