Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Petites Color Fever Zodiac

Petites Color Fever isn't a brand that I'm too familiar with. I've only ever seen it at Rite Aid, and the colors generally haven't caught my interest, with the exception of Zodiac. Zodiac consists of purple/magenta glass-flecks in a warm purple jelly base. Like most glass-fleck polishes that I've tried, it needs 3 coats for opacity, but compared to the last few polishes I've tried, this is a welcome relief. In direct sunlight:


I do love a nice purple, and this fits the bill. No complaints about the brush or formula. In the shade:


The flecks in this polish shift from purple to magenta when you tilt your nails back, but I just couldn't photograph the shift. It's all good though. I had originally planned to do some sort of red/blue or something, since it's July 4th, but obviously, that didn't happen, lol.

Thanks for looking and commenting, and enjoy your day off (if you're in the U.S.)!