Sunday, July 15, 2012

Funky Fingers Purple

I don't really know anything about this color, aside from the fact that it came in a set called Mini Brights from Five Below, the same set as the green franken I showed you a little over a week ago. This one is also really sheer, but it is not a disappointment! I'm quite smitten with the color, actually, and wish I could find a full-sized bottle. 4 coats, with top coat, in the shade:


That shimmerrrrr. Usually I have some issues with purples that are too cool-toned, but I think this is close enough to periwinkle that it's all good.


Awkward mini bottles are awkward. I tried photographing this in direct sunlight to show you how glowy and awesome the shimmer really is, but once again, I was ready to hulk smash, lol. That whole color-accuracy thing just wasn't happening. The shimmer kept pulling purple, but it's very distinctly pink! I decided to try my cell phone camera, and while it's far from perfect, it's certainly better than my actual camera.


So vivid! And I'm pretty sure this is a unique color. I can't think of any dupes or near-dupes off the top of my head, so I'm gonna go ahead and call it unique. Awesome stuff.

Thanks for looking and commenting, and I hope you're enjoying your weekend!