Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sephora by OPI Slushied

Good....morning? It's 1:30 AM and I can't sleep, so here I am updating my blog! Today Tonight I have a really nice creme to show you. Because I am lazy, I will henceforth abbreviate Sephora by OPI as $OPI (since they cost more than regular OPI).

I was, however, lucky enough to find this one on clearance for $4! When the promo pictures for the Glee collection came out, this one caught my eye, but...I loathe Glee. I also hate paying $9 or $9.50 for a simple blue creme. But this color is so pretty...as soon as I saw it on clearance, I snatched it right up, and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. This is 2 coats, no top coat:


It's so vibrant and cheerful! And look how glossy it is. Each coat applied very smoothly, and dried very quickly. I have to say, I love the $OPI brush. It's so much better than that ridiculous OPI Pro Wide brush that does nothing but muck up my careful application. I didn't even have to clean up this mani!

That's it for tonight. I have class in 6 and a half hours, so I need to sleep, lol!

P.S. My Lynnderellas came in the mail, so you can expect pictures of Very Pretty Vampire, All Hallow's Eve, and Connect the Dots in the near future!