Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reswatch: Essence Walk on the Wild Side

Essence Walk on the Wild Side was released last summer. I posted it then, along with three of the other Colour & Go polishes, but I wore it again recently and am once again smitten. Plus, I'm hoping my nails and photos have improved somewhat in the last year ;)


Greeeeeen. Shimmery green. The shimmer isn't super sparkly but it's so cool! Walk on the Wild Side is as fabulous as I remember. My assessment of the formula hasn't changed either- almost perfect in 2 coats but still requiring a third for full opacity.


Now I want to wear the others again.

Did you wind up like me, getting all excited about these when they were released, only to forget about them until a year later?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and I hope you're having a great week!