Monday, July 29, 2013

A-England Dragon

Aaaaand here is Dragon! Dragon is a fern-y green scattered holographic with the added bonus of some gold shimmer.


Well, the gold shimmer isn't exactly visible in the shade, but it'll come out in the sun.


Dragon was even in one coat, but I found that a second coat added depth.


One thing I should note was that Dragon's formula wasn't quite as good as Saint George. It had a slight tendency to get a little lumpy if you go over the same spot more than once, but a couple drops of thinner would probably fix that.


Yayyy, shimmer! Admittedly, I am not quite as stoked about this one as I was about Saint George, but to be fair, Saint George is pretty hard to beat.

Dragon reminds me a bit of La Femme Unica, but Unica is definitely more olive than Dragon. It's also more holo, and lacks the gold shimmer. Of the two, I'd definitely choose Dragon, personally!

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great week!