Friday, November 16, 2012

Reswatch: $OPI Slushied

Slushied was released in early 2011 as part of the Glee Collection. The collection as a whole was pretty boring, but I was drawn to this cheery blue creme. 2 coats, no top coat.


The formula was fan-freaking-tastic, I must say. Very smooth, self-leveling, and look at that shine!


Also, I don't know about you, but Slushied reminds me more of this than Glee:


(side note: I saved this picture to my computer over a year ago and can no longer remember/find the source...if anyone happens to know, please tell me so I can give credit where it is due)

Someday I'll do nails with black & blue Adidas stripes. That would be fun, and I think my roommate would die of excitement. She's a huuuuuge Leverkusen fan.

Did you pick up any of the $OPI Glee colors? What did you think?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great weekend!