Monday, September 3, 2012

OPI Tease-y Does It

OPI Tease-y Does It was released with the Burlesque collection in Winter 2010. From this collection, I've also got The Show Must Go On, which I showed you back in April. I was quite pleased with that one, but this one is even better!! Definitely in my top 20.


Tease-y Does It consists of magenta-coppery shifting flecks of shimmer in a dusty plum base. It's completely opaque in 2 coats, and the application is excellent.


I had a hard time capturing the amber/coppery shift of the shimmer, but you can see a little bit of it on my index finger nail in the photo above.


Such a cool color. It's vampy and kind of "safe" but so interesting!

I expected it to be completely unique, but as it turns out, there is indeed a near-dupe: Nubar Raspberry Truffle. Based on swatches that I've seen, I don't think the shimmer flecks in Raspberry Truffle shift from that reddish pink at all, but they're certainly close enough that you probably don't need both.

How do you feel about colors like these? And what about that OPI Pro-Wide brush (that I finally seem to be getting the hang of)?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great week!