Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OPI The Show Must Go On

OPI The Show Must Go On was released with the Winter 2010 Burlesque collection. I couldn't care less about the movie, Cher, or Xtina (is she even relevant anymore?) but with that collection came some truly lovely shimmers. Aside from this, I picked up Tease-y Does It, which has become one of my favorites despite the horrendous, cringe-inducing name.


The Show Must Go On is an insanely vibrant pink-orange duochrome foil. It's almost opaque in 2 coats, but definitely needs the third one to make sure it's covered evenly. I am not a pink lover, but this is just awesome. The formula is pretty good. Nothing stellar, but definitely not bad either. Here it is in sunlight:


And in the shade:


The color shift doesn't show up too well in normal photos, so I took some at weird, awkward angles. It's a lot more visible in person.



It's so weird. I don't like pink, and I'm not big on orange either, yet I really like this color. Well played, OPI. Well played.

Thanks for looking!