Monday, August 20, 2012

Orly Luxe

Orly Luxe, like Shine, was released as part of the Foil FX collection. There is a third color in the collection, a rose gold foil called Rage, but I don't like rose gold at all, so I didn't bother with that one. This is 2 coats of Luxe, no top coat, in the shade.


I prefer Luxe to Shine because of the opacity. It does need 2 coats for full opacity, but if I'm in a rush I can get away with one coat. Here it is in the sunlight:


It's a nice gold; not too cool and not too warm, so it should be flattering to many different skin tones.

I don't feel that this polish is terribly unique, but can't really think of any dupes off the top of my head either. I think Revlon Gold Coin is similar, but not quite the same.

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great week!