Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Color Club Harp On It

Color Club Harp On It is part of the first six Halo Hues released in late 2012. It's a flashy silver holo, and I am just smitten. Here it is in the shade:


Look how holo it is, even in the shade! With the holos that were available a couple of years ago, you'd be getting this in bright, direct sunlight. Harp On It, in the sun, is amazing.


Eeeeee. So pretty. I had some trouble with the formula, but I think that was because I used a base coat. Regardless of the patching, it evened out nicely in 2 coats, and it dried fast, so that's good.


I find that with holos, when my camera tries to focus on the rainbow-y particles, it winds up dimming the effect in photos. So if you look at my index finger in that last photo, which is not as focused, that's much closer to what Harp On It looks like in person.

How do you feel about the Color Club Halo Hues? What's your favorite silver holo?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and I hope you're having a great week!