Wednesday, August 21, 2013

China Glaze 2NITE

Here's the last of my OMGs. 2NITE is a lovely periwinkle blue linear holo. It was almost my favorite, but DV8 barely beat it out!


No complaints about the formula. It was right in between DV8 and L8R G8R, a smooth 3-coater. In the sun:


The rainbow in 2NITE is stronger than in DV8.


Oh, and just for funsies, here's one of the first NOTD shots I ever took, of 2NITE. This is from April 2011:


I didn't know how to shape my nails, or clean up, and I used my craptastic Droid 2 camera for this instead of an actual camera. It's not exactly color-accurate, either. Sometimes when I get down on myself for not having nails and photos like Scrangie or The Polished Perfectionist, it's nice to go back and look at these and remember that I have actually improved in the last 2 or 3 years.

Have you tried 2NITE? Thoughts? Do you ever get weirdly self-hating for random reasons and think "oh my god look at your life, look at your choices, you are literally hating on your nails wth"?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and I hope you're having a great week!