Friday, February 8, 2013

Wet n Wild Back Alley Deals

Wet n Wild Back Alley Deals was released with the Ice Baby collection in late 2011. There was a ton of hype around this collection, and I remember going insane trying to find it. I finally found the three I wanted at a Walgreens near my uni. Aside from Back Alley Deals, I picked up Cost is No Issue and It's All in the Cut, the aqua and lavender glitters. I've worn these glitters several times in the year that's elapsed since I acquired them, but I've had a hell of a time getting decent photos of them. Here's 2 coats of Back Alley Deals over 2 coats of China Glaze VIII. I used a coat of Gelous, but as you can see it's sunk in a little bit, so it could have used a second coat.


I should also note that accurately photographing purples....oy. You know how it is. Back Alley Deals is warmer in person. This is closer, but not quite there:


Anyway, Back Alley Deals is awesome. Standard formula for a full-coverage glitter, and I didn't have trouble with application.


I love the little glints of fuchsia here and there.

The Ice Baby collection is long gone, but there is a dupe: Nails Inc. Bloomsbury Square, which is available at Sephora.

Thoughts? Have you tried Back Alley Deals or Bloomsbury Square? What'd you think?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great weekend!