Monday, February 11, 2013

Twili

First of all, I'd like to clarify that I'm referring to this kind:

(screencap from spirefour's photobucket)

Not the sparkly, creepy vampire stalker kind. Anyway, if you know me from anywhere else on the interblags, you might know that I'm a big Zelda geek, so when I was RAOKed this custom, I was STOKED. Still am. Twili is a dark, murky teal with green shimmer. It's subtle, but not hidden at all. It's super cool and awesome and I love it 5ever (dat mean moar den 4ever). In the shade:



There was no sun that day, so I took a picture under artificial light.



I believe YSL Wintergreen is similar, but that one looks more saturated, whereas Twili definitely has some grey in it. Wintergreen is also quite expensive, which is not surprising, considering it's YSL, and if I'm not mistaken, it's also discontinued. You could probably franken this pretty easily with OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Pure Ice Heartbreaker, and a bit of grey, if you were so inclined.

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great week!