Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Essence Irreplaceable

Essence Irreplaceable is from the 99-cent Colour & Go line, which I've only seen at Ulta, but I've heard that they're also available at a store called Fred Meyer that doesn't exist where I live. They're marketed as fast-dry polishes, and I can attest to that, which is good because Irreplaceable took 4 coats to become opaque. Four. For a jelly or holo I'm usually okay with four coats, but a simple shimmer? That's too much, in my opinion, especially since the Colour & Go polishes are in mini bottles to begin with. As a result, 2 full manicures with Irreplaceable have used up a little over 1/3 of the bottle. At least it's only 99 cents, right? And Irreplaceable is actually a really pretty color. Take a look:


It's a sandy, beige-ish nude with tons of flecks of gold shimmer.


Yeah, my skin is definitely too warm for this, but look at that shimmer!


Since 1/3 of my bottle is already gone, I can probably just franken with it. I bet the gold shimmer would look great in a green base! If I remember to do it, you'll hopefully see it this Friday.

Thanks for looking!