Friday, September 16, 2011

Milani Dot Com

Happy Friday, everyone! Today I have a random find to show you - Milani Dot Com. There's a similar color from Milani as well, called Totally Cool, but it looks like that one is more of a jelly than this. Neither Totally Cool nor Dot Com have actual spots in Milani core displays...I found Dot Com sitting next to a box of Orly minis in a CVS that time forgot.

Dot Com has a blueish purple jelly base, with a ton of awesome gold and copper shimmer. My skin color tends to draw more attention to the copper and gold than the purple, but I love this color all the same. My mom loves it too! As usual, you can click on the photo to enlarge if you'd like!


This is 3 coats, plus top coat. It dries kinda dull, so top coat is a must, but I think the end result is worth it. This one definitely has a place in my top 20!