Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 20 - Part I

Before I start, let me apologize in advance for some of the photos. A few of them were taken back in March or April, when 1) I was using my cell phone as a camera and 2) when I was completely clueless about lighting. Eventually I'll retake most of these photos and post them properly!

I've broken my Top 20 up into 2 parts so that it'll be a little more managable. Today I've got the reds, pinks, purples, and neutrals to show you!

Neutrals:


Deborah Lippmann No More Drama


Estee Lauder Surreal Violet



Reds/Pinks:


Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers (this is the main one I was apologizing for at the beginning of the post, lol)


OPI Royal Rajah Ruby


Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle


Quirius Sunshine Energy



Purples:


Barry M Dusky Mauve (Revlon Perplex is pictured here, but they're more or less the same color)


Zoya Neeka



Milani Dot Com



NARS Purple Rain



That's it for now. I'm cringing as I look at a few of these older photos...yikes. Tomorrow I'll post the other 10. Thanks for looking!