Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nails Inc. Kensington + Sinful Colors Nail Junkie

The semester's finally over, which means I'm back! It's been a while since I last posted, and I figured I'd come back with an new favorite layered with an old favorite.

Kensington is the base color that came paired with the Wyndham. I still don't have a swatch of Kensington on its own...I'll have to do that at some point. I paired 3 coats of Kensington with 1 coat of Nail Junkie, and I have to admit I'm really happy with the result! I don't have top coat on in either of the photos in this post, so there is still some texture, but take my word for it when I say that it was perfectly smooth after top coat.


The multicolored glitters in Nail Junkie really stand out against a dark base like Kensington. There are small hexes and tiny squares, as you can see here:


Thanks for looking!