Friday, May 31, 2013

Revlon Eclectic

Happy Friday! Unfortunately, today I have a huge disappointment to show you. I've been on the hunt for a nice, opaque aqua creme, and I thought Eclectic might do the trick. It's a bit greener than I wanted, but still a nice color. Here it is in the shade:



The formula, however, sucks. A lot. It seemed ok at the first coat, a little sheer, but probably manageable. NOPE. If you don't let it dry completely between coats, it is so freaking streaky. I am disappoint. This result required 4 coats. For a creme.


It also takes a really freaking long time to dry. Womp wompppppp. I usually have great luck with Revlons, especially their cremes, but this is bad. Mine might have been from a bad batch, but still. I do not recommend this at ALL.

So this went right back, and my search for a nice aqua creme continued. I think I've finally found the right one, Essie Where's My Chauffeur! It's a pretty recent release, and hopefully I'll get that one swatched soon.

Have you tried Eclectic? Did you have as much trouble as I did?

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great weekend!