Saturday, May 26, 2012

OPI Ski Teal We Drop

Ski Teal We Drop is the last polish I bought from OPI's Fall 2010 Swiss collection, and probably my favorite. I've already established that I'm a sucker for a nice red creme/jelly, but turns out I'm also a sucker for a nice teal creme. 


Ski Teal We Drop is definitely on the blue side of teal, but that works out just fine for me, since I don't particularly like greens with too much blue in them. It could probably reach opacity in 2 coats, but every time I've worn it, it streaked a little, so I needed the third coat to even things out. I've also noticed that it's a little more prone to flooding cuticles than most of my other polishes, so I need to be careful.


But, I mean...it's such a nice, glossy teal creme. How could you not love it? I usually can't leave cremes alone and wind up layering over them pretty much immediately, but I've worn Ski Teal We Drop alone many times.


I've noticed that Ski Teal We Drop is pretty close to RBL Teal. They're definitely not dupes, since the RBL is a touch darker and a bit greener, but on the other hand, Ski Teal We Drop is 1) $10 cheaper and 2) not RBL. :P

Thanks for looking and commenting, and have a great Memorial Day weekend!