Friday, November 11, 2011

Sally Hansen CSM Fairy Teal + Pure Ice Heartbreaker

Good...morning? Eh, it's 1 A.M., close enough. Today I have two great polishes to show you. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, despite its obnoxiously long name, has some great cremes (excluding Dorien Grey), and Fairy Teal is one of my favorites. It's a very smooth, very opaque teal creme that dries quickly and applies evenly in 2 coats. Here it is on its own:


That photo was taken a few weeks ago, but this time when I wore it, I decided I wanted to jazz it up a bit, so I reached for Pure Ice Heartbreaker. Heartbreaker is a sheer polish that pretty much looks like green/blue duochrome shimmer in a clear base. I think the base might be very slightly tinted, but I haven't noticed a change in the base colors whenever I layer Heartbreaker on top. It's usually green, and turns blue at an angle, but over Fairy Teal, it usually looks teal, and the green shows up at an angle, like this:


And now I'm off to sleep. Thanks for looking!